Community Legal Centres face a unique set of challenges in the market, with a stretched resource comprising a large workforce of volunteers requiring supervision, regulatory and reporting obligations to satisfy agencies and funding requirements, financial limitations restricting resources, a workforce under high-stress delivering critical frontline assistance to community members in need whilst being weighed down by often clunky and out-of-date systems which slow down efficiency.
Microsoft has emerged as the leader in collaborative workspaces, unrivalled in its ability to manage data in a secure environment, and ubiquitous in the communities use of day-to-day Microsoft 365 applications. Layered on top of this is the opportunity to provide a Matter Management system of record – which automates processes, streamlines conflict-checks, referrals and approvals and integrates natively with Outlook and SharePoint for the ultimate in efficiency.
Hear from a panel of experts on the latest in cyber-security requirements for CLCs, Microsoft’s industry focus on the not-for-profit industry and the latest in using Microsoft technology for practice/matter management through one of its implementation partners, and the 2022 Partner of the Year winner for NFP’s, Barhead Solutions.
- 12:30pm-12:45pm: Participant arrivals and lunch
- 12:45pm-12:50pm: Welcome by Amanda Fajerman/ Introduction by Vasili Maroulis
- 12:50pm-1:00pm: Eden Winokur, Hall & Wilcox
- 1:00pm-1:20pm: Panel discussion with Meghan Kemp, CLC’s Australia, Vasili Maroulis, MLC and Amanda Stenson, Barhead; facilitated by Amanda Fajerman
- 1:20pm-1:45pm: Guided walkthrough of Consensus, Chris Anderson, MLC
- 1:45pm-2:00pm: Questions and close
Fill out the form to watch the webinar.